[DeTomaso] Pantera collector cars?

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Thu Nov 20 00:15:23 EST 2008

This question?comes to mind?, who is the person or website that is the go to place for
original Pantera's ?

I'll say this...

My website has a section for "What is stock".  I attempt to document how the cars left
the factory, and how that changed over time.  (It changed a LOT!)

I have MUCH work to do, and now that I am working (60 hour weeks) on a new contract,
my pace of website development has slowed some, with several articles left in Draft
form.

The Registry is also there to document cars like this.

Chuck