[DeTomaso] New poll: How many tickets do you get on average inyour Pantera?

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 19 21:44:27 EST 2008

This passed summer I rolled through a stop sign in my neighbourhood and was
pulled over by a cop. He asked if I stopped for the sign and I said I slowed
down. He told me he was going to give me a ticket  for "rolling" through a
stop. I was pissed.   I said... " what the f%*k is the difference between
slowing down and stopping, you fat donut eating pos"?!!!!
He then dragged me out of the car and started beating me senseless with his
billyclub. Halfway through the beating, he asked "do you want me to stop or
slow down"?
Will