[DeTomaso] white P for sale

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:42:51 EST 2008

For myself it doesn't matter because it will never be sold while I'm alive if it becomes a valuable asset in my estate that's OK too.  I just hope I can get a second one before it gets out of control.  If I could have three, one would be all original, one would have flares and wingsN 180s and the third one is the one that I have now,  an originally looking but. A highly modified car with all the best upgrades preserving the lines that enticed me at age 10