[DeTomaso] PI Headers and Mufflers

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 15:35:31 EST 2008

Interested if anyone has experience with PI's headers and mufflers? The headers are coated and non-coated and seem to look similar to ones I've seen at other Pantera vendors. Their SS mufflers are $150-160 each and mate to 2 1/4" exhaust (I think they call it 2.5, but they seem to measure 2.25) and fit into the stock locations. There can't be too much backpressure because you can see right through them (look into the inlet pipe and you can see out the outlet pipe). Just curious if anyone has experience....????