[DeTomaso] FW: inside rear view mirror vibrates

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Wed Nov 19 14:13:05 EST 2008

The car is "new to me", but in past other make vehicles, I would just
change out the mirror because it went bad. I mentioned this to some of
the other San Diego Pantera Club members and they were not surprised.
Some suggested wedging a piece of rubber behind the mirror. If that is
the case, I thought it might just be inherent with the Pantera model.

The inside rear view mirror even vibrates at idle.

However, the outside rear view mirrors do NOT vibrate at all.

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire
Land Rover Miramar Sales Manager
9455 Clayton Dr.