[DeTomaso] white P for sale

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 11:21:39 EST 2008

My main problem with this one is with only 101 miles in 34 years, I can't
help but think that every bit of rubber has got to be so dried out and the
ZF and engine so gummed/rusted from sitting that unless you wanted it as a
time-capsule trailer queen, it would need an complete tear-down and
reassembly to be any kind of a driver.

Mike Thomas