[DeTomaso] Panteras VS. Other collector cars

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:26:57 EST 2008

Erik Anderson <eanderson at geotracinternational.com> wrote:

> Excellent point: every Pantera is unique.

That can work against its value in some circles: it has no pedigree.  There
isn't the buzz that Ferrari's or Vettes get, or the deranged searching for
correct grease markings or overspray from the assembly line.  But for me,
that's a *good* thing.

I think the value of the Pantera is lagging behind its contemporaries at the
moment, but I anticipate a surge in value in 10 years.  Keep your cast offs
because people  may be shopping for a museum piece instead of a competent
and rewarding supercar.

sean

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '60 Metro, '59 A35, '71 Pantera