[DeTomaso] clutch???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 18:20:06 EST 2008

Mike,

    I thought it is the weights, which move outward through the pressure plate housing at high RPM to increase pressure on the disk, which hit the inside of the bell housing, not the clutch fingers.  It should be easy to see that clutch fingers would be a problem, but the weights look OK when the engine is not running.

Ken