[DeTomaso] Panteras  VS.  Other collector cars

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Tue Nov 18 02:17:20 EST 2008

Mikey, where's the love!?

Even though my Pantera is gone, and I took a real hosing, I still hang out
here to keep up with the latest gossip and exploits of the hapless hound,
Triumph Antenucci, the insult comic racer.

Along the lines of giving cars away, my '32 Three Window Coupe is on the
block. This ain't your knuckle draggin' uncle's cobbled together high school
burger wagon! There's more trick sh*t on her than the Prickly Pooch's P-car:
Unequal length, formula car style independent front suspension, torsion bar
springing at all four corners, sprint car quick change IRS with inboard disc
brakes, super cool Boyd's wheels (from before his wheel company went belly
up the first time), complete stainless exhaust from header flange to tail
pipe tip, yada, yada, yada. I probably still haven't learned my lesson from
the Pantera sale, so if you flash enough cash in my face, I may fold up like
a cheap pup tent. Pictures at:

www.flickr.com/photos/dakelm

Doug (buying high and selling low for close to 50 years) Kelm