[DeTomaso] Panteras VS. Other collector cars

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:43:57 EST 2008

Great question.   All I can think of is that most people are lemmings.  Panteras are easily the baddest ride you can buy under 50K.  You can spend lots more too.   No quirky purists either.  These aren't toys to impress the boys at the golf club, these are evil machines meant to be driven, spanked and put away with the aroma of burnt rubber, high octane gas and a pair of panties on the floor