[DeTomaso] Panteras VS. Other collector cars

partsman912 at aol.com partsman912 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 20:03:41 EST 2008

Hi Everyone , I'm?new to this list but have been monitoring DeTomaso sites for a while now. The help that the group provides car owners is fantastic. I hope that I can contribute in the near future. I have owned many different types of cars from many different countries and keep a small collection of 4-5 cars. My question to experienced Pantera owners is this : Why is the Pantera being left behind in the collector car world compared to others in its class ?? I see several wonderful Panteras for sale at reasonable prices , that appear to languish on the market with hardly any activity at all, to?be relisted again and again. This despite other marques that seem to create a feeding frenzy the minute they it the market . I have some thoughts but I defer to the experts.? Mike Hartman