[DeTomaso] Clarification

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Mon Nov 17 12:49:26 EST 2008

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question regarding the 2V
intake manifold compatibility issue with 2V aluminum heads.  As a point
of clarity, I am considering the aluminum 2V Cleveland heads from
TrickFlow.  I saw a pre-production set at this year's SEMA show and
liked the stated flow characteristics better than the Edelbrocks.  I had
a long conversation with the engineer who developed the heads who is
also the owner of a Cleveland powered car.  His knowledge of the
Cleveland and its flow characteristics was impressive.

Joel