[DeTomaso] Daytona (Le Belle Macchine d'Italia)

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 23:11:15 EST 2008

Jim
  Awsome....any photos.

Jim Wallace <pantera_4220 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  All,

I just got back from Daytona Internationa Speedway, what a weekend! Three days of driving with half hour sessions on the hour. At the close of day two there was 475 miles of high speed driving with another day to go. The 31 degree banked turns in NASCAR 1-2 and 3-4 where monsterous! I would highly suggest if you have the opportunity to drive Daytona next year with the Italian CARS group you go..this is the place to be. See you there in 2009 with BELLS ON!

Jim