[DeTomaso] NPC 2009 Audi A4

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 18:50:47 EST 2008

I'm trying to help my daughter get a car and she really wants a new Audi  A4.
Problem is that it is only available as a Quattro version and delivery  dates
for the non-Quattro model have not been announced yet. She is  leasing an A4
now and has to turn it in at the end of December. She'd like to  roll it into
a new A4 lease but the Audi dealer doesn't have details to  negotiate.

Anybody on the list know anybody who works for Audi that might be able to
give us some info or help that the dealer doesn't have or won't share  with her
about upcoming non-Quattro A4 leases?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (And would make look like a hero,  too
%^))

Thanks,

Jeff
6559