[DeTomaso] Deal of the Century attachment

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:04:50 EST 2008

Mike,

I purchased a couple time from Jacques and met him at Monterey in '07, he was a very reasonable guy, but not $99 for a complete set reasonable ;>). I got better prices dealing with him direct and I bet if you go to him with a group buy you'll have some negotiating room.

If anyone is going for or fitting new front upper ball joints, I recommend having 100 thou machined off one side which is an easy way to gain 1 degree of additional caster.

Good luck,
Julian >Yeah, me again. When I read the ad sent by email, it mentioned nothing about an auction, and the under the >picture, it says "Our Price $99", not "Our Ebay Starting Price . . .". It makes no mention of an auction in the >email: the only pick up is that they say there is no reserve. So, I'm going to make sure that is there intent and >challenge them if they claim a ruse.>They do say that I received the email offer because I had been a previous customer. So, If that is my only way >in, and they honor the price, I'll see how many sets I can get at that price and let you know. I have a number of >emails already from guys who think I've lost my marbles, so they'll get first shot if I get anywhere with >Maseratisource.>Sorry for all the confusion>Mike Thomas>Panteras Northwest