[DeTomaso] GROUP 4 TAIL LIGHTS

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 13:57:23 EST 2008

For those that want the GP4 look and aren't too concerned on orginality, check out the following links for a) aftermarket LED ligt buckets from Auger Resources and b) reproduction GP4 lenses (Alfa 1750 Berlinetta)

Aftermarket LED GP4 light buckets
http://augerresources.com/pantera_ledbuckets.htm

Repro GP4 lenses
http://www.mrfiat.com/part.php?item=Cars/Alfa%20Romeo/1750/1750%20Parts/AlfaRomeo1750BNRearLenseSetNew.html

Julian
Jack DeRyke Wrote; >Keep in mind that so-called GR-4 lenses won't work in std Pantera (or >Maserati) taillight buckets. They'll physically fit, but in the GR-4 lights, the >bulbs are in different places, so you not only need the lenses, you need the GR-4 >buckets, too. Hall (I think) used to sell a conversion kit but I never talked >to anyone that installed one, so you're on your own here..... Good luck, all- >J DeRyke