[DeTomaso] YO is you west of the Mississippi - 150 Days Until Open Road Races Begin

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 03:46:30 EST 2008

While most of you slackers are still worrying about Santa Claus, GAS, Group 4 tail lamps, wiper blade aero drag,  little toy Panteras, custom gear shift knobs, headers and other sheeit that won't help you kick any ass you better jack yourself and the Pantera up, and get to work on getting your rides ready for competition in 2009.  Yea, that's right, change out those tired bearings, bushings, belts, tires, hoses, cooling system and oh yea don't forget to change the oil while your at it.

  Bob Benson and I will be 'representin' the Left Coast in Texas April 23-25 with the Texas Cow Boyz and then May 14-17 I will once again be leading every Corvette, Porsche, Viper and Ferrari in Nevada at the Nevada Open Road Challenge (NORC) in May so get the Pantera or Mangusta ready to rock. Go to the web sites for registration, tech and hotel information.

  Here's the MAN UP web sites:

  Team Pantera Racing - www.teampanteraracing.com
  Texas Big Bend Race www.bborr.com
  NORC/SilverState www.sscc.us

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "Go Fast or Go Home"
  Some of you slackers have been in 10-20 year excuse mode....Life is passing you by, the kids are kicking your butt, your moma is kicking your butt all the while you are jacking your Because if you live anywhere near or west of the Mississippi you need to

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com