[DeTomaso] So-Cal fires?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 23:59:42 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I got a panicked phone call from my girlfriend just now--she lives in Orange
County and is perfectly safe, but she said that the fires are approaching the
Brea mall, meaning they're not far from Bobby and Don Byars' shop.   She also
said that some concrete river is on fire (only in LA can they first make
rivers out of concrete, and then figure out how to make them burn), and that Lloyd
Butfoy's shop is right alongside of it.

I know quite a few homes have been destroyed and lots of people evacuated.

So, how are you So-Cal Pantera guys doing?   Anybody at risk?   Or worse yet,
suffered a loss?