[DeTomaso] Gas Prices

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Sat Nov 15 20:53:00 EST 2008

Here in the middle of Canada, yesterday, I paid .86/liter for regular, which
is $ 4.09 US per US gallon. it's not cheap here in the land of big
government, even if we have oil in Alberta. That is down at least 50 % from
a couple weeks ago.

Barry

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Sat Nov 15 16:38:07 CST 2008

The San Jose bay area varies from $2.20 reg (Costco) to $3.29 prem in
Portola Valley
(wealthy neighborhood).