[DeTomaso] 2nd oil pressure gauge

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:01:19 EST 2008

I've got a t-fitting on the oil pressure sending unit fitting and am feeding
both the stock electric gauge in the dash and an autometer mechanical gauge
mounted to the right of the engine screen.

I found a considerable difference between the two gauges.

I can send photos if you'd like, but it is pretty simple.