[DeTomaso] Deal of the Century attachment

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 13:31:17 EST 2008

Yeah, me again.  When I read the ad sent by email, it mentioned nothing
about an auction, and the under the picture, it says "Our Price $99", not
"Our Ebay Starting Price . . .".  It makes no mention of an auction in the
email: the only pick up is that they say there is no reserve.  So, I'm going
to make sure that is there intent and challenge them if they claim a ruse.

They do say that I received the email offer because I had been a previous
customer.  So, If that is my only way in, and they honor the price, I'll see
how many sets I can get at that price and let you know.  I have a number of
emails already from guys who think I've lost my marbles, so they'll get
first shot if I get anywhere with Maseratisource.

Sorry for all the confusion
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest