[DeTomaso] GROUP 4 TAIL LIGHTS

Roland Jaeckel detomaso at gmx.com
Sat Nov 15 03:10:11 EST 2008

Sorry Larry,
i am a vendor and i still carry those lights in stock.
Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de

"Just a plug to let the newbies, and remind the old timers,
that I am arguably the ONLY source for buying Group 4 tail
lights.

I have been gathering these elusive lights for several years.
I've sold close to thirty pairs of restored and the occasional
NOS sets.

I know of no vendors that are selling these tail lights; although
some do have sets, they seem to hoard them for the full
restoration customer.

I currently have a restored Altissimo brand set on eBay,
and have Carello and Altissimo sets in the process of full
restoration.

Please contact me off list if you have interest or questions.

Larry"