[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 52, Issue 1 Pantera owner slush series

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 13:03:41 EST 2008

I was looking around to see the events going on in
Norcal since it is going to be 80 degrees this weekend
and looked at the SCCA site for an autocross going on
in Marina (site of this years Italiano).  They run a regular
autocross series and then a shortened Winter slush series
after they run the nationals each year.... The name of the
series is now called the Art Allen Winter Slush Series
Art passed away recently and was the original owner
of my Pantera...I brought the car to him several times
and even had the picture published in Poca by Mikey
of he and I standing by the car... He was a grouchy old
guy but at 80 plus could still run his car hard

Bob Benson