[DeTomaso] Rear Suspension Lower Shaft Question

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:49:06 EST 2008

Art - it has appeared from time to time on the Forum with varying levels of
detail.

You may want to check out Panteraplace.com, which was a great description of
rebuilding this area complete with photos.

Some of those messages on the forum are from me - if your lower shaft is
siezed, the job will Suck with a capital "S".