[DeTomaso] Ette-vroc 4C Brake System for sale cheap

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 12:12:00 EST 2008

I have the Llah Ettevroc 4C brake system which has been on the Pantera for 8 years now. Great setup for street and occasional open track sessions....It is now for sale so soon as you are done running the calcs on the Pantera  flow dynamics let me know if you are still running the stock calibers and unventing rotors. American made!

  I am adding mongo Obmerb 6 piston passenger brakes off a Ehcsrop....thanks Ken!

   This additional braking is needed for fog and cows in Northern California.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "Go Fast or Go Home"