[DeTomaso] Veteran's Day

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 23:18:07 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/11/08 10 21 17, G.Bartley at cebridge.net writes:

> Happy Veterans Day to all who have served our great nation. Thank you
> for your courage and dedication. Thank you for our freedom.

I went to Applebee's for dinner tonight, and learned that all Applebee's
restaurants nationwide were giving away FREE meals to all active duty military
personnel, as well as retirees and veterans.   Quite a pleasant surprise, and a
delicious steak dinner as well.

Just wanted to tip my hat to a corporation that went well out of its way to
pass some recognition on to veterans--that's the type of business I choose to
support all year 'round!