[DeTomaso] Pantera Aerodynamics

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 14:50:50 EST 2008

Mike Drew wrote:
  Although it's possible that your front trunk is pressurized, I wouldn't
necessarily bet on it.  The top of the hood is shaped exactly like an airplane
wing, and probably generates an enormous amount of lift all by itself.....

I sedom agree with Mike on anything but in this case- Dennis Quella once said
there's enough lift off the Pantera windshield at 150 mph to raise std wipers
4" off the glass. I suspect the lift doesn't start exactly on the glass,
either. FWIW- J DeRyke