[DeTomaso] Pantera Aero

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 11:12:19 EST 2008

This thread reminded of my first time on the track at   dearly depart
BridgeHampton on Long Island. On the front straight at  over  100 mph. my fiberglass
replacement front hood bowed up just enough for the pin  the retreat from the
latch and come up about 2 inches. Now I just put 2 pieces  of 2 inch yellow
racer tape on the front 2 feet of the seams and all is well.  That was my
favorite track, have over a 1,000 laps it was great, hills and  sweepers and valleys
(echo valley). But now it is a golf course. Pat Orlando  1972 Yellow Pantera
S/N 4011
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)