[DeTomaso] Gearshift linkage disaster

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 9 22:08:50 EST 2008

Hmmm, had mine apart recently, and I don't remember that.  They have a
"groove" all the way around which the bolt passes by and prevents the
shaft from coming out, but I don't remember any flat.  Of course, I'm
often wrong about these things.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie