[DeTomaso] Pantera Advice Needed--

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 00:28:58 EST 2008

Mount it in 2 locations. One inside engine bay and the other is mounted on the windshield wiper screen for open track and open road race events with a small KILL switch arrow...Would be car thiefs will think it is a warning.

  Rember Bro  car thiefs  if they really want it are just going to trailer or flat bed it home.

Jim Hendrickson <chendric at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Mine is on the passenger side under the dash.