[DeTomaso] Beer Can Crushers Etc - Not Pantera Related - But cool though

Edward A. Nauman enauman at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 8 12:40:45 EST 2008

Hey Steve,

	Sorry it took a couple of days to get back to you.  Unfortunately, I
never took any pictures of the Dayton model.  It was a big party hit.  The
new one is more invisible at parties.  All you see on the patio is the
remote station.  Although when the can is sucked away the tubing acts as an
acoustic conductor so you can hear the can all the way through the crushing.
The sequencer on the crusher will handle 2 cans at a time so you can load 2
in the remote station together.  If you are ever in the area, you are
welcome to stop by and drink some beer.  It's kind of fun.  You mentioned
that the hit and miss engines are hard to find.  If you are really
interested, there is a museum in Oceanside Calif. that is sponsored by a
local club.  I believe it is called the antique engine society or something
like that.  Someone in that club will either have one for sale or would at
least know someone that does.  They put on an exhibition every year at the
Antelope Valley fairgrounds.  They have running washing machines, saw mills,
power grinders as well as just bare motors ETC, ETC on display every year.

	Cheers,

	Fast Eddie

Edward A. Nauman\
C.E.O.