[DeTomaso] Tech articles on POCA website

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Fri Nov 7 20:06:46 EST 2008

We are please to announce the opening of the POCA tech article section
on the POCA website which will house a library of technical articles for
the repair and maintenance of Panteras and other De Tomaso cars.

As we are just opening it now, the content is pretty thin, but over the
years it should grow substantially.  Currently we have Mike Drew's
steering rebuild article and two research papers by Dr. Andrzej (Andrew)
Wortman on the aerodynamic characteristics of Panteras with experimental
results and recommendations for handling the "sugar scoop" problem.

Some content will be public such as Mike's article. Some content will
require a (free) account such as Andrew's research papers.  Other
content will require POCA membership to access such as the POCA
Newsletter article archive.  (The POCA-only content should roll out
early 2009.)

Check it out at http://poca.com/index.php/tech