[DeTomaso] Fiero based Pantera replica

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Nov 7 15:33:09 EST 2008

A recent co-worker built one with the fiero gearbox and halfshafts and
spent $$ cold-treating them.
(I don't know how the adapter to the gearbox was done - sounded crazy
then and still does)
I imagine they break but I haven't seen him to find out.
He also did cam, injectors and ECU and was expecting ~ 425 HP.
I don't see why it wouldn't just understeer straight off the track under
significant acceleration.
dave