[DeTomaso] Techno question: aluminum flywheel washers

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 19:39:21 EST 2008

I didn't use washers on my Fidanza flywheel bolts.  I use ARP bolts.

There wasn't any galling under the bolts.

The bolts have always been torqued properly during disassembly (2 disassembles so far - hoping #3 is at least yr 2010)

By the way, at one time I measured the thickness of the flywheel at the flange - if I recall correctly, it was the same thickness as the stock flywheel.