[DeTomaso] Engine/ZF pull - instructions & recommendations?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 10:12:34 EST 2008

Dear Larry,

My *guess* would be that it would be prudent to remove the velocity stacks (??) from the top of the Webers to lower that height as much as possible.

180 headers ? Hmm, while I *guess* it should be possible to pull the drivetrain with them attached, I would want a real close look at how much space there is around them. This sounds like a question for the inimitable Mr. Antenucci. It should also be noted that there is more than one type or arrangement of 180 headers and the answer may not apply to all of them.

Webers and 180s? Larry: start spending money and bolting on parts! You can do it.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles