[DeTomaso] Potenzas

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 21:21:26 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/3/08 19 14 5, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> Is anyone running Bridgestone Potenzas? Any feedback appreciated.

I'm running Bridgestone Potenza RE750 tires in 205/50-15 on two of my
Sciroccos.   They are GREAT street tires.   Lots of grip, forgiving when they break
away, decent in the wet, and good wear characteristics.

But which style of Potenza are you looking at?   Bridgestone makes *18*
different tires with the Potenza name (not 18 sizes, 18 different models of tire,
in a zillion different sizes).