[DeTomaso] Techno question: aluminum flywheel washers

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 20:40:18 EST 2008

The reason for the washers is because the Fidanza flywheel isn't cut back for shoulder bolts.

Try calling ARP.  I'm sure they'll have 'em.  They'll either sell 'em over the phone or they'll give you the PN so you can buy them from Summit.

The ARP help line is great.  I've used them twice in the past.

As for loctite, I'd guess red, but you don't want to depend on my guess.

Will.