[DeTomaso] Engine/ZF pull - instructions & recommendations?

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Mon Nov 3 13:13:00 EST 2008

While pulling the engine & tranny sounds like a daunting task.  It
really isn't so bad.  You need a decent method for lifting it out and
maybe a friend or two for the extra hands and eyes.

I thought there was a write up in the shop manual, though it has been a
very long time since I looked at it.

Paul