[DeTomaso] Engine/ZF pull - instructions & recommendations?

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Nov 3 13:00:11 EST 2008

Hello all.

Well, I think I made my last drive yesterday up here in Alberta.  The
weather has been fantastic but I can smell frost in the air.

So ... I am now looking for detailed instructions for pulling my
power-plant.  I want to take both the Cleveland and ZF out together.  My
first order of business is to service my fuel cell, which is badly
rusted inside.

With the bay empty, I also plan on cleaning up the firewall, upgrading
(where needed) my wiring, clips, hoses, etc.  A chassis rigidity kit is
also part of the plan.

Re: pulling the power-plant and fuel cell, I am looking for as much
detail as possible, including pictures.  That said, if you have any
other suggestions, I am all ears ...

Thanks in advance,

EA