[DeTomaso] Techno question: aluminum flywheel washers

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Nov 3 12:25:49 EST 2008

Dear Forum,

I will soon be installing the Fidanza aluminum flywheel.

I recall that I should use Locktite on the bolts (red or blue?).

I recall that I was recommended to use some hardened AN .015" thick washers with the bolt. Finding those washers is much harder than I thought. Do I need washers that thin? Is there a source for such thin hardened washers?

Getting close to drivetrain installation, Chuck Engles