[DeTomaso] movies

Mirril M. McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 21:50:19 EDT 2008

Nice work on your website.

I remember seeing Challenge at the drive in, in 1970 something in an altered
mind enhanced mode.

So enhanced the drive in food tasted great!

I remember the Corvette handled like crap and the P car was flat and way
cool.

Sealed the deal for me achieving P car lifestyle before I passed.

Still living the dream :-)

93 Octane in Hunterdon County today = $2.80 a gallon! Life is good!

Mirril M. McMullen
Mobile: 917 295.9587