[DeTomaso] Fuel Gage Linearizer

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 16:20:20 EDT 2008

Eddie,

Why would people need to send you their data?

Pantera fuel tanks are, by and large, the same.   Thus the values that work
in your tank should work universally (or pretty darn close anyway).   So I
would think you could safely offer a plug-and-play one-size-fits-all solution.

I'm not particularly upset about the non-linear feature of the fuel gauge
anyway; it only starts to get important near the bottom, and near the bottom it
is fairly linear.