[DeTomaso] Helmet specs

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 31 17:00:51 EDT 2008

Well, after hearing from the two of the people I trust most, I have the
sad job of taking this really nice helmet back to where it came from.
Drat!  I should have checked before I left the house today.  The sad
part is, I don't think they carry any SA helmets, so even though I had a
very pleasant time with the sales guy, who was extremely helpful, in the
end they didn't make a sale.  :|

Next item:
Anyone have a seat belt bar they wish to sell?

Thanks all,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie