[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Swap Meet 6/14 Orange County

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 22:55:32 EDT 2008

I think this would also be a good opportunity for the local vendors to
attend.  They could show their wares... When I see something in person
I am much more ready to buy...

Also one could move all those "2nds" and returns that are taking up space,
without the shipping and hassle of eBay.

It has worked well in the past.

Chuck

I went to the swap meet at Bud's place a couple of years ago.  It was a
blast.  I got to see a lot of people and got a hands-on look at a lot of
parts.  I came away with a Holley carb, two halon fire extinguishers,
and a front trunk badge.  I also bought a couple of automobilia display
cases from Bud.

It's worth a drive down from the Bay Area and certainly worth a drive if
you are in SoCal.

I put the event details on the PCNC web site.
http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/index.php/events/details/9-tpoc-swap-me
et