[DeTomaso] Tires

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 21:28:01 EDT 2008

I purchased the same set of Toyo tires Garth referenced. I bought them from a dealer in Los Angeles
and was able to order them by phone one day and took my wheels to them the next day and they installed them
with metal valve stems while I waited for a total of almost exactly $400. No internet sales or special deals with a local dealer.
Just ordered them like buying from a local tire store. If you're interested I can find the receipt and send you the address. Scott