[DeTomaso] Tires

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Fri May 30 17:06:39 EDT 2008

Theese are Hankook Ventus in 295/50 VR x 15.Here is a link to that tire
.http://www.1010tires.com/tire.asp?tirebrand=Hankook&tiremodel=Ventus+ST+RH0
6 .I have bought them myself for #2293 and there are pictures of the car
with them,in the registry.I havent get the chance to try the car with those
tires on yet,but IMHO it looks good and have the rimprotectors similar to
the Toyo Proxes 225/50 VR x 15 i have up front.And for us Norwegians who
have a government demanding a V-speedrating or higher for the Pantera,i
found it to be the only option.In addition its M+S marked so its perfect for
a trip in the snow :)

Øyvind Bakken