[DeTomaso] rear brake

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Fri May 30 15:52:04 EDT 2008

Gudmund,
If you can push the piston in,it seems likely that your piston has turned( a
1/4 turn is enough) so that you have freed up the mecanism inside.The piston
shall be turned such that the grove you see on it is horisontally,then it
shall be locked so you no longer can push it in.If you have the proper
brakepad for your car you will see a square piece raised up on the backside
of the pad,that goes into the grove of the piston and lock it so it cant
rotate and cause malfunction.

Best regards
Øyvind Bakken