[DeTomaso] HEADLIGHT GEAR R&R TIPS??

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri May 30 13:56:01 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/30/08 9:13:01 AM, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> I think the best method is removal of left front tire, splash panel and
> pull motor out through the fenderwell?   Any tips for doing this without serious
> mental frustration?

Thats the easiest way, Larry. It's almost impossible to feed the apparatus up
thru the hood opening. Cranking the wheel hard one way or the other further
eases removal. Be sure to readjust the gear mesh after replacing the bum gear,
or the car will 'jiggle' its lights when in motion. Good luck- J Deryke