[DeTomaso] Dynamat!

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri May 30 02:46:31 EDT 2008

Of course, the firewall is the first to think of needing a sound barrier,
other than that, according to StereoMicke, the roof was said to be
important since it is a large piece of free sheet metal. Now as i have
Dynamat everywhere in the car it will be hard to tell what area makes what.
I may report when the car is finished.

In my own car there is a terrible low frequecy exhaust noise which
appear hard to cure, other than larger silencer. I put Dynamat on the
fire wall only and the midrange noice, like the cam geardrive was reduced
by half, judged by the ears, but not really the exhaust bass note.
Aside, I wouldnt put more heavy dynamat in my car from weight reasons,
only where it really pays.

Yes, Dynamat is expensive, in Sweden it is $ 450 a crate, so Peders car
ended up $ 900! And one day labour, even as the car is clean and emptey.
Goran