[DeTomaso] Dynamat!

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Thu May 29 23:55:31 EDT 2008

Goram:

Take a look at this product:

http://www.b-quiet.com

And their "comparisons" info. These people recommend a two layer system, one for essentially each type of energy transmission; conduction, radiation, etc. I've got their Extreme, and V-Comp, installed as they recommend, as a "sandwich". And it's extremely quiet... I used Dynamat on a previous vehicle, my 1990 Ford F-350 4WD crew cab turbo diesel, and while the Dynamat was a big improvement over the factory "sound proofing" package, the B-Quiet material is much better, in my judgment.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera